The standard UK delivery 3-5 days charge is £2.95 and orders over £30 will be delivered free of charge.
Providing your items are in stock we will aim to deliver your order within 5 working days. Please note during our sale and peak periods you should allow up to 7-10 days.
Where possible we will endeavour to send all of your order together, however any items that are out of stock will be sent as soon as possible. Please note you will only be charged one delivery charge per order.
If any order is out of stock we will notify you and advise of the anticipated delivery date. All delivery dates are estimates and we cannot guarantee specific deadlines.
Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays are classed as non-working days.
While we will use our best efforts to meet all orders, we cannot guarantee the availability of any particular products displayed on this website. We reserve the rights to discontinue the offer of any product listed on the website at any time without notice.
Guaranteed next day delivery is £6.95, order must be placed by 11.00 am
Delivered Monday-Friday (excluding bank or public holidays)
Delivery charges are based on the total cost of your order.
|Country||Up to £50||£50 – £100||£100 – £200||Over £200|
|Rest of World||£20||£35||£50||£65|
Providing your items are in stock we will always aim to get your order to you within 7-10 days, please note during sale and peak periods you should allow up to 14 days.
Products are sold in Pounds Sterling on a delivery duty unpaid basis. The recipient may have to pay import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes, fees or levies may apply according to local legislation and customers are advised to check these details themselves before placing the order.
If you have an email address registered with us you will receive an email to confirm that your items have been despatched.
Please note, we cannot be held responsible for any third party involvement where delays occur to deliveries.
If you are concerned you have not received your parcel please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Synlatex Limited aims to always provide high quality Goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
1. If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. Synlatex Limited is responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
2. If any Goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Synlatex Limited within 28 days to arrange collection and return. Synlatex Limited is responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
3. If Goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to Synlatex Limited within 10 days and arrange collection and return. Synlatex Limited is responsible for paying shipment costs. Upon receipt of the returned Goods, the price of the Goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods.
4. You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 working days after the Goods have been delivered. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to Synlatex Limited within 7 working days of receipt. You are responsible for paying shipment costs if Goods are returned for this reason and you should obtain proof of postage or tracking details depending on your chosen method of return. The goods must be returned unopened in the original packaging and in good condition. All cosmetics and toiletries products must be returned untested and with all hygiene seals intact. If Synlatex Limited believe that the item has been opened and/or tested we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
5. If you wish to return Goods to Synlatex Limited for any of the above reasons, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make the appropriate arrangements.
6. Synlatex Limited reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
1.6.1 Any use or enjoyment that you may have already had out of the Goods;
1.6.2 Any characteristics of the Goods which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
1.6.3 Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to the Customer at the time of purchase.
Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.